[Isis-users] needing help for using of genesis on win7

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Wed Apr 17 15:12:43 CEST 2013

Hi, sorry but 'a problem' is not enough to allow any decent help.
You might e.g. have a problem if your Windows 7 is 64-bits, but hundreds of other problems can also exist. You need to be much more specific.
Generally speaking however we are not sure whether the once high-merit GenISIS solution currently these days is still fully active and supported. Luckily there are now other solutions available for publishing ISIS-databases online in a WWW-environment, e.g. ABCD or J-ISIS.