[Isis-users] needing help for using of genesis on win7

houndai marcel mahod2004 at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 18 10:13:18 CEST 2013

Thanks to you all for your contribution about my question though it was not specific enough.

The first thing I wanted to know was wether Genesis works on Win7

Indeed, I runned successfully the application (Genesis) on my first computer which Operating system is WinXP (there it works perfectly ). But when I transfered my database on my second computer which Operating system is Win7 (32 bits) and tried to lauch, the process doesn't complete (it stopped midway through).

I'll try to use the release Pierre CHABERT propose I tell you about it later.

I'm also trying now JISIS and ABCD but I still need to read more about them. If you could help me have some documentation (tutorials).

Best regards.

>________________________________
> De : Pierre CHABERT <pichabert at orange.fr>
>À : isis-users at iccisis.org
>Envoyé le : Mercredi 17 avril 2013 16h28
>Objet : Re: [Isis-users] needing help for using of genesis on win7
>

>Hi!
>
>You can use this version http://www.scribnet.org/download/GenisisWeb_4-0-2_17-04-2013-setup.exe (only in french)
>
>Regards
>
>Pierre CHABERT pichabert at orange.fr SCRIBNET
12 rue Bellot. 75019 Paris - France
Tél. : (33) (0)1 40 36 35 56
Por. : (33) (0)6 38 54 37 54 http://www.scribnet.org/
Le 17/04/2013 14:40, houndai marcel a écrit :

>Hi!
>>>I'm facing a problem with genesis for which I need
                  your help.

>>>I'm trying unsuccessfully to run Genesis for a
                  database I created with ISIS.