[Isis-users] conversion from Windows to Linux

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Apr 18 12:16:20 CEST 2013

Dear Noemi

There are 4 different version of CISIS named  1030, 1660, lind, ffi
1030 and 1660 relates with the lenght of the inverted file keys,
so you use 1030 in Windows and 1660 in ABCD and other programs
The error message is becaise you are not using the correct version, so
you should download 1660 version

You can download CISIS package etc, from Bireme's wiki
http://wiki.bireme.org/es/index.php/CISIS       Spanish page
http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/CISIS       English page

Regards
Ernesto Spinak