[Isis-users] ABCD INSTALLATION

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sat Aug 3 10:27:32 CEST 2013

Whether you should install on a server is your decision, we cannot judge on this.
But we can confirm that ABCD can be installed on a server on the internet (i.e. with fixed IP) as well as on a PC with 'localhost' which is - technically - exactly the same regarding configuration and running the software. Only the setup of the server is different.