[Isis-users] PROBLEM WITH TITLE CATALOGING IN ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri Aug 9 09:40:38 CEST 2013

Solomon,

are you sure you are using the 64-bits version if your Mint is 64-bits, or the 32-bits version if not ?
Check with the command 'file /opt/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/wxis.exe' .
Nothing relevant to such problem has changed since previous versions of ABCD, and unless I am wrong the problem does not occur in other previous Linux installations you have been using, correct ?