[Isis-users] ABCD Installation on Multi server environment and on IIS webserver

Jonathan Musariri Jonathan.Musariri at mefmi.org
Wed Aug 14 09:56:51 CEST 2013

I trust i find you well.

Kindly assist on how to implement the ABCD Library system on a windows multi-server environment where we have several boxes (servers) each playing a specific role.
The setup we have is as follows:
1. We have an IIS webserver running on Windows 2008 R2 server.
2. A separate database server running on Win 2008 R2 server
3. An application server running on win 2008 R2 as well.
We would like the ABCD system to be implemented in such a way that its Database sits on the database server and the web pages sit on the IIS webserver.

Thank you in advance.