[Isis-users] J-ISIS 24 January 2013

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:06:54 CET 2013

Dear Jean-Claude,
I would like to test the January 2013 Release of J-ISIS. I unzipped
the package on an Windows XP computer, but when trying to run it,
opens a blank window nothing to open a database is enabled. What could
be the problem? I need some basic instructions for installation and/or
configuration.
Thanks,
Edwin