[Isis-users] convert linux system to windows

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Mon Feb 11 13:57:48 CET 2013

Abel

You have two ways
the simplest one is to export each database to an ISO file and then use
it in Windows environment
Note: when you transfer an ISO file between Linux/Windows you have to
set your FTP as ASCII

The other one is to use crunchmf  from command line in Linux and convert
it to a windows binary compatible
this files should be transfered in FTP as binary

Regards
Ernesto