[Isis-users] Making reservations in ABCD version 1.2

Anja Douglas a.douglas at una.an
Thu Jul 4 20:01:39 CEST 2013

Hallo,

I am testing the new ABCD version 1.2. It looks great, but I am having some problems with the option to make reservations. When I install ABCD, it seems to work fine, but after I copy our databases into the new version, the text on the buttons disappear. Also the icon to make the reservations disappear. I have send a screenshot with this mail to show you how that looks. Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Kind regards,

Anja Douglas

Library UNA, Curaçao

This message is scanned for Virus and Spam by University of Netherlands Antilles, Curacao.