[Isis-users] Help installing ABCD Debian Linux

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Fri Jul 5 16:31:57 CEST 2013

Hi,
the new version has a Debian-package (not very sophisticated yet as far as dependencies etc. is concerned) which facilitates installation quite a lot in such environment. See http://abcd.netcat.be/files.
What is mostly important are the issues re Apache configuration (and to a much lesser extent PHP), which are almost the same regardless the OS. We are trying to deal with some possible issues in the new manual (see same URL last part for a draft one on installation) but it cannot become a course in Apache and PHP configuration, by definition.
Most users trying the ABCD Debian packages have been successful in the basic installation.