[Isis-users] PROBLEM WITH ABCD CATALOUGUING

Solomon Mutai skmutai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:53:24 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I have an new ABCD installation on a Linux Mint server version 15 (Olivia)
64 bits. Whenever we do original cataloguing and save, the letters become
scrambled e.g. we put in :

*The Relationship between stress and academic performance among primary
school pupils in Eldoret Municipality, Kenya*

we get something like

*The Relationship between stress and academicformance among primary
schoochool pupils in Eldoret Municipality, Kenya*

I thought this could be a problem with with PHP version, but even
after downgrading
to a lower version I still get the same problem. What should I do?