[Isis-users] Circulation module problem opening database

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Tue Jul 16 23:22:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

>From an existing database I created the copies and the loan objects
database by exporting with fsts, etc. The inventory numbers can be
viewed and edited in the loan objects database.
I configured the loan system with the loan objects database as
generated. When I want to loan an item I get the message that the
bibliographic database has a problem:
WXIS|Fatal error| unavoidable|dbxopen NAWIC.xrf (2).
No loans can be made. When I click in the inventory no window the
numbers are all listed.
I checked the bibliographic database, unlocked it, etc.

What could the problem be?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Renate