[Isis-users] Problemas con mx fullinv?

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Tue Jul 16 21:57:19 CEST 2013

Dear Wenke,

My Spanish is very poor, but I understand that MX crashes while indexing your database of 60,000 records. On many occasions I have indexed and reindexed databases that had over 60,000 records with no problems. When problems occur you should look:

- at your FST: is there any bad command in it?
- at the data in the area where the problems start: try indexing the first 10,000, then the first 20,000 etc. untill you find the exact recordn (it may take some time).
- You could also list the data starting from somwhere near the problem area: somewhere around record 5,000 probably, in order to find any suspicious data.

What happens when you index that database use good old cds/isis or winisis? Do they it crash also? Did you try this already?

Did you unlock the database using the MX command retag arle1 ulock ? Try it and run the index again.

Piet de Keyser
Belgium