[Isis-users] indexing

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jul 24 19:23:00 CEST 2013

Did you re-create the IF fully ?
With about 8000 records, depending on the intensity of your FST and speed of your server, it could still work from ABCD, but safer and much faster would be to run the following command from the command-line (in the directory of the data of the bases), supposing your database is named 'mydb' :
\ABCD\www\cgi-bin\mx mydb fst=@ fullinv/ansi=mydb
and that should do the trick if no errors given.