[Isis-users] record updating in collection database

John Paul Anbu K. anbuj at uniswa.sz
Wed Jun 5 09:31:15 CEST 2013

I am new to ABCD. I am trying to help in the setup of ABCD for a small
school library. I am having problems in updating the collections database.

I am testing the loan module and everything works fine. But when I try to
include more records to the collection database (formato marc) the records
gets added but not listed in the loan screen. I don't know which field needs
to be updated for the new records accession number to be appearing in the
loans screen.

Any help is highly appreciated.

John Paul Anbu K.

Head - Periodicals