[Isis-users] recods updating issue resolved. Acknowledgement to Bhowa TG's step by step guide and help

John Paul Anbu K. anbuj at uniswa.sz
Wed Jun 12 11:54:25 CEST 2013

Thanks Friends for helping me with the records updating issue. I am now able
to update the collection database. I found the hitch was in the copies not
being added.

Thanks mainly to Bhowa TG from Zimbabwe who has been guiding me through
gtalk in each step to get the desired result. He is even kind enough to
share a model www directory so that I can follow. His StepbyStep guide was
more useful in this issue.

Regards,

John Paul Anbu K.
Head - Periodicals