[Isis-users] abcd software

Tanyaradzwa Chiwara tchiwara at sardc.net
Fri Jun 21 15:55:41 CEST 2013

Hi

I am a documentalist at SARDC which is a regional organization in southern
Africa focusing on research and documentation of issues to do with regional
integration and development in various areas of interests i.e. gender,
sustainable development and environment. However, I am writing to request
your assistance in the abcd software , how I can manipulate it for I want to
give it a try for our library. We already use the older version of cds/isis
but we want to upgrade to the abcd which I understand is an advanced
version.

Thanks,

Tanyaradzwa Chiwara
Southern African Research and Documentation Centre (SARDC)
15 Downie Avenue, Belgravia, Harare, Zimbabwe
P.O. Box 5690, Harare      Tel. +2634 791141 / 43
 <http://www.sardc.net> www.sardc.net Knowledge for Development

__________ Information from ESET Endpoint Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 8474 (20130621) __________

The message was checked by ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com