[Isis-users] NUEVA VERSION DE ABCD en Peru

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Fri Mar 8 09:32:12 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

the workshop in Lima (at La Molina University, running March 18-21) indeed is an initiative principally directed to some Latin-American partners to VLIR/UOS (the Flemish Universities Council, which funded the initial development of ABCD with BIREME). The main working language of the workshop will be Spanish. Due to some 'fall-out' (invited people excusing themselves) the audience will be smaller than anticipated and maybe therefore we can welcome some extra participants, given they fund themselves.
However it is not me to decide on this, best to contact mrs. Liz Aranibar (director of the library) at the e-mail address : laranibar at lamolina.edu.pe, if there would be serious interest to join.
The workshop will indeed present the new features of ABCD along with discussions/work on implementation issues as put forward by the participants.