[Isis-users] - tRe: MARC file import - tehcnical note

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sun Mar 17 20:23:01 CET 2013

Edwin

Let me ellaborate a little more about these two weird parameters

*isotag1*=<number>   we use by convention 3000, but you could use 1000,
or 9000, or any free base number
means that a few meaningful bytes in the leader will be transfered as
conventional isis fields
    ex.  Leader byte 05  will be v3005
           Leader byte 18  will be v3018

*outisotag1*=<number>  we use by convention 3000
means that you have in your records a set of field begining with this
base number that will be placed into the leader
  ex.   field v3005 will be exported as Ldr/05
          field v3018  will be exported as Ldr/18

Regards
Ernesto Spinak