[Isis-users] Need help for WINISIS network!

Omogo, Paul (FAOSO) Paul.Omogo at fao.org
Thu May 2 16:17:46 CEST 2013

Ngai,

You can share the folder on the computer where the master database is connected  and map with a local drive letter on the other users machines with read only access permissions to the folder
Install winisis on all the users and open the database files by pointing to the mapped drives.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
Paul