[Isis-users] Error creating database ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Sep 5 11:45:24 CEST 2013

Probably the problem is caused by the problem I reported with an easy solution earlier on this list :
in the file /opt/ABCD/www/htdocs/central/dbadmin/crearbd_new_create.php change on line 198  the instruction
 $Dir=strtolower($Dir);
to :
//$Dir=strtolower($Dir);
meaning : de-activate that instruction by putting comment characters before it (//).