[Isis-users] cual version de ABCD me recomiendan instalar

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Sep 18 19:54:17 CEST 2013

Dear all,

yes the loans system (for the 'standard' ABCD circulation module) is close to being finished with many improvements accommodated for after findings from testers. Only there is an unexpected hickup by hardware problems Guilda has been struggling with of late. But it is on its way.
As for version 2.0, I know we have been promising a lot for way too long, but as one example I can mention that the extension of the preparation time hopefully - as we have intermediate positive results - will allow including a 'repository' model with auto-submisison of articles by authors, record-based protection etc. while all this would also be possible in Unicode meaning to allow non-Latin alphabets (very important outside Latin-America !) to be included for e.g. cultural heritage purposes. A document delivery system and new OAI interface are also expected to be part of it.