[Isis-users] Creating sort key in ABCD

Guilda Ascencio gascencio at msinfo.info
Sun Apr 6 21:00:27 CEST 2014

The bug is fixed. Please copy the script sort.xis into the folder
central/dataentry/sort.xis.

In the demo database placed in ABCDWIKI, if you use the title as sort key
you must include mhl,v18,mdl because that database comes from wisis and in
some records the title is inserted as <XIX=Décimo novena> Bienal Nacional
de Artes Visuales : Catálogo  and it will change the sort sequence.  Also
is neccessary to remember that the title can be located in different fields
according to the fields v4 and v6