[Isis-users] Diacritics in ABCD on Ubuntu 13.10

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Wed Apr 16 09:26:47 CEST 2014

Good day,

I have a database converted from Windows to Linux on ABCD (Ubuntu 12.04)
in which diacritics (ä,ü,Ä,ö,ß) are displaying correctly. I copied the
same database to a system on Ubuntu 12.10, but now some of the letters
are not displayed correctly any more, especially the ä and the ß. Other
letters display correct, but in another record the same letter is
illegible. When I want to edit the record I have to delete the whole
word before i can enter the diacritic correctly.
Is there something I can install on Ubuntu to solve that problem?

Thanks  and regards
Renate

--

Renate Morgenstern