[Isis-users] ABCD validation problem

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Apr 24 11:34:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am aware of the problem as I ran into it several times. The validation-mechanism clearly no longer works correctly (e.g. with the demo-validations in MARC) but we are yet to find out why this is. It might be one of the (many) inconsistencies we experience with newer Linux-versions for which now basic debugging of wxis is being done.
For the time being making the validations 'non-fatal' and confirming 'save' is indeed the best - temporary - solution.
Sorry for that.