[Isis-users] JISIS - Problems Importing ISO Files - andPFTFormats

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sun Apr 27 13:01:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

in order to fully check your problem (which is in fact the 'repeatable subfield' problem, something which originally was NOT envisaged by ISIS-technology) a careful setup is required and this simply takes some more time to be set aside for finding out. None of us is full-time freed from other professional responsibilities to deal with such issues, it is all about voluntary time and efforts, hoping to sustain the ISIS-technology.
When we discussed the REF-function for J-ISIS the idea was to fully copy its functionality from WinISIS (in fact such 'run-time'-on-demand semi-relational capability is something other database technology is envying ISIS for), so that for sure should be tested carefully and if found wrong corrected. Maybe your data provide us with interesting testing data, that can be useful indeed.
So, some patience please.