[Isis-users] JISIS - Problems Importing ISO Files -andPFTFormats

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue Apr 29 00:23:17 CEST 2014

Dear Giuzzo

You can do a global change specific to a single field using MX utility
Let's say your target field is v100
then you need a gizmo file, let's name it  gsfldcolon

the command should be
*
mx  TECA gizmo=gsfldcolon,100   iso=TECA.iso  now -all tell=1000*

to create such  gizmo file you can do directly from the command line

*mx seq=con create=sfldcolon  now *   [then will open a new line to write]
*^e|:
F6  ( or Ctl+Z)*
ready!!!

Regards