[Isis-users] abcd vs intranet & internet

bhowa tg bhowatg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:56:32 CEST 2014

Colleagues'

just a quick one, all my databases are accessible on the intranet via OPAC
and back end.

am now in the process of uploading onto the internet for external access,
my concern is that some of the databases are strictly for internal use and
access only.

how do i deny access to the internal dbs (from external internet access)
from my OPAC, at the same time (internal dbs)being accessible on the
intranet???

tg

--

bhowa tg
Infoprenuer, abcdZim.org

"there are two equally dangerous extremes-
to shut reason out and to let nothing else in"
                                     Pascal, 1670