[Isis-users] Feature in GENISIS - WINISIS software

C Sugumaran csugumaran at rediffmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:28:26 CET 2014

I am designing in GENISIS – software - for users on Intranet (Campus Network) - since, our data bases updation is done through WINISIS for the last 10 years.

In GENISIS - I am remembering that there is a provision of selecting the search term from results display itself.

for eg.

If one person is searching for Ranganathan,

If the book is by Rangananathan and Neelameghan,

Then the display will come with authors name, Ranganathan and Neelameghan

>From the display itself we can select "Neelameghan" as query and the next display will come as the query result of 'Neelameghan' will be displayed.

I am not remembering from where it is has to be given in the design of GENISIS

Any one who is using GENISIS, please send the suggestions for it.

C. Sugumaran
Scientist / Engr SF.
Documentation Officer
Dy. Division Head / CDD