[Isis-users] MARC tag 600

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Mon Feb 10 15:24:26 CET 2014

Dear Colleague,

I see that the FST now has the same prefixes for v600 as for v100 or v700:

100 0 mpu,(|AU_|v100^a|%|/)
600 0 mpu,(|AU_|v600^a|%|/)
700 0 mpu,(|AU_|v700^a|%|/)
100 8 mpu,'|TW_|'(v100^a|%|/)
600 8 mpu,'|TW_|'(v600^a|%|/)
700 8 mpu,'|TW_|'(v700^a|%|/)
100 0 mpu,(v100^a|%|/)/(v600^a|%|/)/(v700^a|%|/)/

If you want to make a distinction between a person as author and a person as subject, you could change the prefix for v600 like this:

600 0 mpu,(|SU_|v600^a|%|/)

Then everything in the index starting with SU_ would only be names of persons as subject. Of course, you will need to adapt the search forms and reindex after such an operation.

Piet de Keyser
Beligum