[Isis-users] Data migration from CDS/ISIS to Weblis library software

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Fri Feb 14 18:55:00 CET 2014

Dear Colleague,

Weblis is still a product of the ISIS family: it uses ISIS databases. You only need to convert your databases to the Weblis structure, using basic ISIS techniques like FST and PFT. Moreover you can stay as close to you original database structure as you like. Of course, this is easier to say than to do...

Piet de Keyser
Belgium
(still a Weblis user...)