[Isis-users] Global changes

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:06:37 CET 2014

Dear Ernesto,Thank you for your answer!
a) V200 is not a subfield.b)all the records ends with colon (due of a concatenation when importing from SQL)
So, this the query I used in SQL:
SELECT * , CONCAT( title,
": ", title_remainder )

FROM  `biblio` AS bb

CROSS JOIN biblio_copy AS bc ON bb.bibid = bc.bibid

LIMIT 0 , 30
Best regards

*****Abel Rodrigues Monteiro