[Isis-users] Global changes

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:27:07 CET 2014

Dear Ernesto,In the original database they put the subtitle in another field (title_remainder). So, what I did is to join these two fields and separed then by colon.
But is not all the records that have subtitle, and in this case it put the colon in the end of the title. It means that in case of a book with subtitle we get two colons. example:
Cabo Verde: economia e politica:
Best regards,

*****Abel Rodrigues MonteiroDate: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 14:13:13 -0200