[Isis-users] Fwd: Re: Global changes

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Jan 2 18:40:20 CET 2014

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Re: [Isis-users] Global changes
Fecha: 	Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:22:27 -0200
De: 	spinaker <spinaker at adinet.com.uy>
Para: 	Abel R. Monteiro <monteiroabel at hotmail.com>

Abel

gotcha!!! this is was one of my first questions, namely the 2nd question
/2) are you sure that ALL fields v200 end with the colon, or could be
some records without the colon at the end/

then, you have to modify the script

mx   biblo  "proc=if right(v200,1)=':' then  'd200', '<200>',
left(v200,size(v200)-1), '</200>'  fi " copy=biblo now -all tell=1000

Ernesto

   | |spinaker at adinet.com.uy         | |