[Isis-users] ABCD and Ubuntu 12.04

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jan 14 14:45:25 CET 2014

I am afraid the issue still remains in Ubuntu 12 32-bits, I experienced this myself, whereas I didn't see it in 64-bits or Debian, Mint ...
The Secs-Web module of ABCD suffers from this even worse...

Now according to the message below it also happens in Ubuntu 12 64-bits. We need reports from users with other Debian-based versions in order to be better able to identify the problem, which is very serious.
In Linux Mint 16 (with PHP5.5) 64-bits the problem is not there, neither in Debian 7 64-bits.