[Isis-users] ABCD and Ubuntu 12.04

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue Jan 14 16:03:10 CET 2014

Egbert

We had no problem before with Ubuntu up to version 11 included, so the
problem apparently shows up with version 12

I have a couple of installations using Ubuntu 10.04 (32 and 64 bits),
and everything is OK
As you say, Koha-people have the same trouble using other than Debian,
therefore if we have some restrictions with some versions of Lynux is
not a catastrophe

In my experience, my best installation is on Windows Server 2008 64bits,
using IIS and it is wonderful, it has been running smoothly for the last
three months

Ernesto