[Isis-users] 64 bit

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Tue Jan 21 14:22:08 CET 2014

Dear all,

In my institute all PCs now are migrated from XP on 32 bit to Windows 7 on 64 bit. The consequence of this is that my preferred isis tools don't work anymore, e.g. mx, winisis,... Not Windows 7 is the problem, but the fact that the PCs are 64 bit.  I know you could run winisis after having installed an XP emulator. I also know you can run Dos programs under DOSBox, but even there mx says "This program must be run under Win32"... Is there any alternative for mx on a Windows 7, 64 bit PC?

Piet de Keyser