[Isis-users] Extended lookup format in ABCD

Guilda Ascencio gascencio at msinfo.info
Mon Jan 27 13:25:05 CET 2014

Renate.
If you want to recover all the records of database B, related with database
A, using ie the control number you can find information of how to do it in
http://abcdwiki.net/wiki/es/index.php?title=Formatos_de_salida_que_integran_la_informaci%C3%B3n_de_bases_de_datos_relacionadas

In the demo of ABCD -> spanish-> Demo abcd with copies -> database=cepal,
you can see how it works

In the same format there is an example of using the ref function with a
repeateble field.

Regards

Guilda