[Isis-users] Overview: Acquisition Module

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri Jul 18 17:55:06 CEST 2014

Hello Joshe,

we appreciate your reports on things going wrong in the Acquisitions module of ABCD Central. To be honest we haven't worked on this for quite a long time simply because
1) not many people seem to use this module
2) no errors were being reported (this is a consequence of course, at least partly, of 1) )
So whether your problems are caused by mistakes or bugs (both are possible) still needs to be verified first.
We hope to very soon be able to publish version 1.4 of ABCD, with mostly again changes/improvements into the Central part of ABCD (related to reservations) and then hopefully we can look at the acquisitions module again. With your help - means : reporting the errors - this can be facilitated a lot.
I will check if maybe some colleagues from Cuba can help, to precipitate the process.