[Isis-users] ABCD latest scripts for Central Modules

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jun 4 16:48:18 CEST 2014

If it is not too much of an effort for Renate I would suggest to first re-download the Windows version as it doesn't show these problems on my PC. I am however using Windows (in a virtual machine) 32-bits and not 64-bits which is where Renate seems to have the problems. But I doubt this difference in Windows can have any real impact : differently from Linux there are no dedicated 64-bits versions for Windows of the underlying CISIS-executables.