[Isis-users] Error: “Missing tag for storing the control number. Please, include it in the FST with the prefix.”

Joshe de Jesus joshe_dejesus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:25:43 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,
After ordering and receiving my items, I want to add them to my catalog.So, I go to 'Receiving of items' in the Acquisition Module, and enter the information of my item. I then click on
 'create object' and then on 'create copies'. However, when I click on 'create copies' I get the following error message:

“Missing tag for storing the control number. Please, include it in the
FST with the prefix.”
Can anyone please help me with this error? What should I do?

Thank you,
JJ