[Isis-users] Error: “Missing tag for storing the control number. Please, include it in the FST with the prefix.”

Joshe de Jesus joshe_dejesus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:19:38 CEST 2014

Thank you for your quick response!
But I already have that same exact entry in my FST, and the database has been re-indexed several times with that entry in it.
I have another ABCD instance where this works perfectly, and the ABCD instance I am working on now, is basically a replica of the other one. So I'm not sure why I now get this error.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

JJ