[Isis-users] ABCD and PHP5.3

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jun 24 14:49:35 CEST 2014

Hello,

since we don't have this error on our machines with ABCD, we need more info.
It is NOT because of PHP5.3 as this is actually an older version and ABCD has been running on it without problems for years. I am actually testing ABCD with PHP 5.5 (on current Linux Mint) without too many problems.

What is your setting in php.ini for the parameter 'error_reporting' ? If set too high ('too sensitive') it will report also on minor issues which don't prevent the software from running correctly.
Does ABCD work with your 'notice' or does it stop the software ? A 'notice' normally is not such a bad problem.
Are you using Linux or Windows ? I suppose Windows since your screenshot mentions WAMP. Which version ?