[Isis-users] IAH problem

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Mon Mar 3 07:58:30 CET 2014

Good day,

I reinstalled ABCD 1.3t on a 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04, because there were
problems. Allis working ok, except for access to the IAH site editor. It
does not display the contents of the page. When I use the OPAC page and
want to search, it wants to download files, instead of executing.
I have checked the  apache2 configuration scripts,  checked the
permissions, and can't solve the problem.
When I just use the search on Web site it prompts me for downloading. In
the error.log of apache there is the following entry:

[Mon Mar 03 08:49:13 2014] [error] [client ::1] PHP Notice:  Undefined
index: form in /opt/ABCD/www/htdocs/iah/index.php on line 4, referer:
http://localhost/site/php/index.php

I have an installation of ABCD 1 under port 9090 and since I reinstalled
ABCD 1.3, the old one has the same problems. It seems that the problem
must be system related, but I do not know where else to look for the
problem.
see attached screen shots

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.