[Isis-users] ABCD for Windows 8

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Mon Mar 24 12:41:02 CET 2014

Yes, definitely ABCD can run in Windows 8.
Mostly the problem when installing is that you need to create the \ABCD folder first yourself manually and grant it all access rights (with the properties|security option) before installing ABCD in there in its default installation of e.g. the Winstaller for v1.3.