[Isis-users] ABCD 1.3t

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu May 15 12:51:02 CEST 2014

The menu for the utilities which I have added to the version 1.3 has some extra options. See attached one. The basic options from Guilda are still there unaltered (in principle), just some extra options are there which refer to scripts you probably already have.
These scripts should go to the folder www/htdocs/central/dbadmin.
If scripts are missing let me know. They are mostly related to creation of loanobjects-database (from a catalog which has barcodes etc.) and full-inverted file generation with mx, done by colleagues working in Cuba on ABCD.
We hope to soon officialize them in a version 2.0 but are waiting for a solution on some basic problems with wxis, for which progress is reported.