[Isis-users] MAXREFS

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sat May 17 13:17:42 CEST 2014

Currently the only way in CISIS to return more than the first posting is by using the JOIN= parameter in mx (or wxis) which returns all hits of the key searched in the joint database, this is due to the absence of the L(R()) function.
We asked an expert to program this function into CISIS (as it is e.g. available in WinISIS and J-ISIS) but the price asked for was exuberant, so we dropped the idea for the time being. We are hoping to raise some more interest in CISIS-programming while BIREME is making efforts to make it more accessible (documenting the code), so in the future we might succeed.