[Isis-users] updates available for ABCD 1.3t

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Tue May 20 23:38:57 CEST 2014

i installed the latest scripts on both my Windows 7 and Ubuntu ABCD.
In both the display format for display all (sin formato) just gives a
blue and empty screen. See screen shots.
Formerly it was showing all the fields in a format showing fields and
subfields.  What script is responsible for this problem?

Secondly,after the upgrade the problem with the garbled text on Ubuntu
12.04  is back. I had hoped that I solved the problem with the change of
the default_charset in the php.ini file in /etc/php5/apache2. On an
installation where I did not do the upgrade, the text displays correctly
until now.

Any solution to get it working again?

Renate
--