[Isis-users] Updates available for ABCD 1.3t: Problem with IF generation

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed May 21 09:25:56 CEST 2014

Please change, into config.php (in htdocs/central) the path to mx without the name of the executable itself :

if ($cisis_ver!="")
$mx_path="/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/";
else
$mx_path="/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/";

If the executable is added, the script has it twice in the command as can be seen from the error info.
Since the variable names points to a 'path', not a file (as in e.g. $wxisUrl), I think it is more logical to only put the path there.
I will check it in the demo-config.php and correct but keeping this one correct is a 'local' responsibility.