[Isis-users] IsisConvert 1.1 BETA

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue May 27 18:35:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

you don't need this tool : you can export your data directly from the ISIS-database as a 'comma-delimited' file which can be imported into Access or other databases.
Simply create a PFT which for each field of your database does something like :
'"'vX'",'
i.e. double quotes inside single quotes to embed the content of field X into double quotes, then a comma to separate from the next field, etc.
Just make sure every field, also if absent, is exported followed by a comma and quoted if there is a value.